Ryan's DC4 Build/Progress

ryanDC

I dont know where its leaking from. The spare wheel well was flooded and turned into a pond. I had to scoop out the water

Not sure if you can tell if its wet but it is, I cleaned up a bit

seats and carpet drying

[J.Wolfe]

WIDE|LOW|SLOW
trunk leak my man. typical integra problem for the back hatch. to pin point where you have to test yourself. like to see where this is going in the future. haven't done a thing i wouldn't have thus far :)

also what DIY did you use for the tint removal. im doing that in the next few days as my purple tint i hate!

ryanDC

lol i was about to buy a cheap steamer from target but one of my friends happened to have one

[J.Wolfe]

WIDE|LOW|SLOW
what im hoping to do instead lol. but if not it will be well worth it. somehow just doing that along made your teg look sooo muchb better. makes me excited for mine

ryanDC

take your time and make sure the window is hot with steam :thumbs up

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
ok i am new to this forum. can someone please tell me how to put pictures of my car.
well first off, dont do it here. make an intro thread. secondly, you need to save them to a website like photobucket and use the img source URL and post that within
tags

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
This shit looks fresh in real life. Idk how the fuck he got over my speedbump, lol

Hello there younger twin..

Your car.

My car.

:beer:
Ryan's moar low and I think yours is a different color. I've only seen like two cars with his color, lol

ryanDC

this s*** looks fresh in real life. Idk how the f*** he got over my speedbump, lol

ryan's moar low and i think yours is a different color. I've only seen like two cars with his color, lol
yeee :D tuck them tires, scrape that bumper, shave them mudguards, get stuck on speedbumps...

yea and my color is completely weird

Last edited:

Army74D

gtavila_
yeee :D tuck them tires, scrape that bumper, shave them mudguards, get stuck on speedbumps...

yea and my color is completely weird
Actually, my car is a bit lower now since that ^ last pic was taken.
I had to shave my front mudguards a bit.
Your car isn't VSM?