s100 nitrous b18a1 fully built

builtnagen 2teg

Debating on getting nitrous, fully built b18a1 160whp and 137 ft lbs on a safc2. Going to switch to s100 and retune hoping for more power with s100. How much power can stock injectors and fuel pump handle.
already have fuel pressure regulatorand rc 310cc injectors. Injectors not installed though.
thanks for the help.

mteg

Automatic Lover
I run 75 fine with stock fuel pump. Just get a wet kit and you don't have to worry about going to larger injectors. The jet sizes kind of takes the guess work out of it. If you got forged pistons, you should be able to go higher to 100-125. Idk. i would pm Disco, he's the n2o expert. last I heard he was going to go to a direct port 150 shot.

WhiteGsrBeater

I used to have a 90 Civic hatch b16 tranny 91 LS with 197000 miles. I ran a 100 shot direct, with stock fuel pump and injectors, MSD ignition, and coil, field vtec controler, ctr intake cam, 4-1 Dc headers, 2.5 piping out of a apexi muffler. I ran consistant 12.60's no dyno runs though. Motor never blew... Never ever any problems...

mteg

Automatic Lover
Last summer I hit 192 whp and 167ftlbs tq. I'm hoping to hit the dyno sometime this spring and with some more tuning hit around 205-215whp.

builtnagen 2teg

bought a nos powerfogger kit 75 shot yesterday. how much power can stock injectors support safely and the fuel rail.
thanks

mteg

Automatic Lover
75 shot should be fine. I believe that this kit is a wet kit which "t"s into your fuel line for fuel. Your'e fuel rail and injectors do not have to supply any additional fuel cause fuel is pulled before the fuel rail to the fuel solenoid. When you activate the system, both the fuel and n2o soelnoids open up. Both the n20 and fuel are sprayed into a single fogger nozzel that combines the 2 and sprays the mixture. A dry shot on the other hand does not have the fuel solenoid, so extra fuel is required out of the injectors. Thats why the wet kits are by far better.

mteg

Automatic Lover
I'm not sure what the kit comes with but there are a couple things that I got that helped out a lot. First, if it didn't come with a purge valve, it's worth investing in. Not for the cool show, but because it helps get the crap out of the lines-especcially when the bottle gets low. 2nd, get a bottle warmer. This is worth it's weight in gold. This will help keep the bottle pressure up, even when it's running down. Also, invest in a pressure gauge for the bottle. Another thing to consider is getting a tps switch. This takes the guess work out of hitting the button. I'm not a big fan of the micro switchs that people install under the gas pedal or the throttle body. I picked a used one up recently for pretty cheap. Hope this helps.