S15 conversion opinion??

HighHopes

There are a few conversions out there for the teg and obviously the most popular around here is the jdm type-r, but does anyone ever consider anything else. I think that the s15 has a unique look that i enjoy. if does anyone out there have any other conversions or opinions on conversions i would like to hear

plus the jdm type-r is hella expensive :cry:

01cleatus

I like the S15 alot also. I think it looks cooler that the type R but at the same time doesn't have as much mystique as the type R. The type R is the classiest way to go in my opinion but the S15 is the coolest. I don't know if I ever did it would come down to the price of each one and the number of people in my area who has the conversion. Also I am sorry but I really dislike the Cali conversion. I think its ugly and makes it look like a saturn.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
the S15 is hot, but looks betta all around on 240's even better if you go wit JDM Tails. my local shop, has a 240 s-15 conversion, with JDM Tails all around looks really nice, except he has stickers of the shop all over wit, and a gap between the hood and the bumper. its a really sexy conversion. ITR conversions arent that expensiver you can get some for less than 2 grand. the S-15 however will run you a lil bit over 2 grand but thats for 240's i dunno if its more expensive on other models.

ohhh yea and the cali type r, damn that shit is ugly

Exodius

01cleatus said:
I like the S15 alot also. I think it looks cooler that the type R but at the same time doesn't have as much mystique as the type R. The type R is the classiest way to go in my opinion but the S15 is the coolest. I don't know if I ever did it would come down to the price of each one and the number of people in my area who has the conversion. Also I am sorry but I really dislike the Cali conversion. I think its ugly and makes it look like a saturn.
wut's the cali conversion everybody's talkin about look like? Can someone post a pic of this "ugly" conversion plz?

MoJoJoJo

Banned
let me see if i can find it for you, its pretty much the Acura CL (older model-forgot wat yea 90' something) and the combat is it? wit is the widemouth well i forgot. but here's a pic

Exodius

thx for the pics.
lol taht is disgusting. killllsss the integra look completely. and it does kinda look like a saturn :lol:

01cleatus

I think the Cali conversion is just as expensive as the others not more expensive but just a little under. In mind when I see that conversion I just ask myself WHY?

MoJoJoJo

Banned
Have you seen the S-14 Conversion? it looks really nice on the 92-95 model civis, but you pretty much can do any conversion aslong as you got the money to do it. Skyline,IS300, Benz,Beamer, etc....

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
If you do anything do the S14 i think the CL conversion is played out. Or you could try somethin new. Ive seen Supra lights put on before.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
you can do anything you want, just have the time & money.....beamer conversions, is300, watever... its just matter of getting the parts, ppl that know how do it right, and money money money

JimDCXC

I'd go with the ITR conversion, the S15 looks tight but I wouldn't put a Nissan front end on a Honda. They are both tight though.

Vanessa

is here for decoration.
JimDCXC said:
I'd go with the ITR conversion, the S15 looks tight but I wouldn't put a Nissan front end on a Honda. They are both tight though.
Two thumbs up. Fine holiday fun. Go with the Cwest ITR.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
i've seen S15 & S14 conversions on civics and tegs, i gotta admit they look pretty nice, like a S14 conversion on a 92-95 civic hatchback..damn it looks clean. and s15 on tegs look really good too