S15 Headlights on JDM Front End Conversion

LightSkinbyYosi

Wassup again guys, so first regarding the wide fenders I got them rolled so they look a little better than I expected. I'll have pictures up when Im stratified with it. Im kind of a perfectionist.

But I have 2 things that I have in mind.

One is the S2K cluster going in in place of my type r one and two is would S15 headlights fit into the bumper of the JDM front end?

I know I have a bunch of crazy ideas but some of them seem to pan out well. I.E the fenders :)

Thanks for the feedback fellas.

dlo253

s2k cluster is def not gay... s15 lights, can't argue that..

jbrown97ls

They sell conversion harnesses for the s2k cluster. Idk about s15 lights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LightSkinbyYosi

No no I keep them accurate, I do the conversion from KM to Miles all the time. And I mean I just was throwing it out there, I'm a big S15 plan but I wanted to keep the work I did clean and pretty custom. BUT since its gay.. I guess Ill do more work on it.

TheSkygun

s2k cluster in the integras (to me) look cool, i think its pricey but it was something i wanted to do

the s15 headlights would require a lot of fabrication and i personally like the jdm headlights for the jdm front, what i would do is take the stock projectors out of them and order the square hid projectors for theretrofitsource and install those, that i think would look mean

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
Pawn off the type r cluster to the fanboys, use the money to fund your s2k swap. Sounds good to me.

As for the s15 headlights, that's just an identity crisis.

When people see a s15 they think of a turbocharged power plant ripping off the rear tires. Not the front.

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
Pawn off the type r cluster to the fanboys, use the money to fund your s2k swap. Sounds good to me.
You're stuck with someone else odometer readings. S2K cluster may look cool, but it aint worth it if you're gonna sell your car with inaccurate readings.

But stay far away from s15 idea.

Last edited:

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
When you sell a car with a s2k cluster, people should already know it's a no bs ride. Unless mileage is something you nitpick about like everyone. I personally think cars are meant to be driven.

I've had an acura with 350k+ miles and being well maintained. It drove better than most with 150k.

I think those who nitpick mileage are usually those who are unable to work with a micrometer or classic car collectors.

As for the s15 you've shown, that is a garbage fiberglass mod on a USDM front. He's speaking of a jdm front end with s15 lamps.

TheSkygun

S2k cluster looks sexy in an integra. If I buy an integra again I'm doing it.

Oh I thought he meant to the oem Jdm. I still say oem Jdm with retro fit square hid projectors haha

Sent from JARVIS

R13

The other asshole
Yep, s2k cluster is on my list after suspension and a clutch, Has been for years.

LightSkinbyYosi

Im still considering the headlights, but Im starting to get fed up with my Integra. I fix one thing and another issue starts. So I might just retire it.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
S2K and S15 headlights FTW!!! FTW= Fack The World hehehe

Just need to do a lot of modifying to make the headlights work. Look at origin when they put a Odyssey front end on an S13

Come on, people need to start thinking outside the box. Yes, its not a direct bolt on, yes its a Nissan and not a Honda, yes its his car ;) Just sayin

/end rant