S2000 Antenna

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
my antenna is shaved, but i want to put a short shark antenna where the rear windshield fluid sprayer is

IlovemyDC4

Sleep, Sex, Cars
THANK YOU! ~ I have been trying to figure out what to do about my antenna...S2K or Shark or delete...

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i plugged my antenna hole and installed an internal one near the hole. it looks like this

i dont even listen to the radio anymore.. pandora ftw!!
so i just wasted money..

just putting out options :D

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
for mine? its actually pretty decent. i hardly listen to the radio anymore due to the high level of weaksauce that is played in the air these days. they need to have electronic, techno, and dubstep radio stations :thumbs up

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
nice choice of music!
most of my friends are to gangster or thug life.
i actually listen to that too. thats what i grew up on. its just they dont make songs like they used to back in the day. nwa, eazy-e, dogg pound, ice cube, mac10, etc.. i listen to that in the streets and the 100bpm+ music on the freeways and canyons/mountain roads :D

nowadays, they play gay-ass music. stupid sh|t that gets me mad that they actually play that kind of music. who cares if chains and whips excite you. bring back too short talking about fukking b|tches and all that good wholesome things.