s2000 mufler on an integra..

cvc7chris

Hustler
i feel a little disapointed but we couldn't get the muffler to fit! it's a super tight fit and it's got like no clearance to the wheel and it hits the undercarriage and rattles..i just took it off...i took it to a few mufffler shops and they couldn't do anything for it...

my new temporary muffler..

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
^ I'm sorry to say this, but that muffler is hideous. Did you weld the axle-back to the OEM b-pipe?

mirrorimg

idk but mine sounds way better than that youtube one..plus my oem teggy one weighs more. maybe because of all the years of clogged up crap in there and rust...and for $15..i can't complain =]
Rust is lighter than the metal. It flakes off.

looks great...o wait, you dont have any pics up...
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i feel a little disapointed but we couldn't get the muffler to fit! it's a super tight fit and it's got like no clearance to the wheel and it hits the undercarriage and rattles..i just took it off...i took it to a few mufffler shops and they couldn't do anything for it...

my new temporary muffler..
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. They cant re-weld the pipe to move it out of the way?

cvc7chris

Hustler
the pipe wasn't really the problem. it was the muffler...and the bumper clearance and it would of just took too much work and the purple muffler is bad ass i think lmao...

it's better than the rusted thru oem one =[

i'm prob. just gonna sell the s2k muffler...

cvc7chris

Hustler
might since it's a slighter larger body...i still got the s2k muffler if u want it

94dc4

My name matches again lol
That muffler is gross. I hope it stays temporary. I would have just driven without one lol it ain't that loud.

Matter of fact, I planned to take mine off a LONG time ago. It isn't even doing its job.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
who's done it? i found me a cheap oem s2000 muffler and put it on..since my old one was rusted and has holes..sounds super bad ass to me...quiet but nice deep tone when rev'd up high :twisted:
thats cuz they could rev up to 9 stock.. noOb.. lol!!