S2k Retrofit Pictures

johnnymass

*Dont look at these unless you already have s2k projectors. If not, youll hate life....and your cutoff.*

More than pleased with the outcome of Andy's (xslickwhitetegx) projectors. Going to be like watching hypnotoad when you are driving at him with all the flicker, which is just what i was going for.

if youre interested in your own set, pm me

TheSkygun

what do you mean with the flicker? i am interested in retrofits though :p
i pm'ed you a while ago i think

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
Clean! Loving the cut-off. What bulbs are you using? Also, is the headlight housing OEM?

tim_dc4

wow looks great i really want to do this

johnnymass

Skygun - flicker is the flash of color on coming traffic sees as the cutoff moves up and down. And you did PM me a while back, just let me know if you want to go ahead with the build!

EyekKhan - these are not in the housings as of yet, i just finished setting the custom shields. In the oem housings, the cutoff quality with diminish slightly due to the curved plastic lenses. the bulbs are 85122 bulbs with a bunch of hours i believe.

XjoEnX

Cut-off so sharp, it'll physically cut you in half! Do not come towards the light!

OLDSKOOLACURA

Usdm headlights?

Very nice. A good amount of people on the legend forum did that with either mdx,m3, x5, or s2k headlights.

Good job

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
pics look great John! i believe the bulbs your using are the ones i got from DailyDB8 when i bought his s2k projectors, im sure they are very well used. They are going to look great on hwy 129 :D

Last edited:

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Charly[horse];1090612 said:
I would love to do this with my 2nd gen if I had skills lol. Looks good man :thumbs up
its actually easier to do in a gen2. Look it up and if youre comfortable with doing your own work and capable of simple fabrication, it can be done.

Looks good Johnnymass! Those are gonna look lovely. Wheres those bezels you were gonna find me? lol

Charly[horse]

Name = John
its actually easier to do in a gen2. Look it up and if youre comfortable with doing your own work and capable of simple fabrication, it can be done.

Looks good Johnnymass! Those are gonna look lovely. Wheres those bezels you were gonna find me? lol
Maybe I will, thx man

teg_your_it

all you did was took the projectors from a set of oem s2k headlights and put them into your oem headlamp integra?

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
^^ yes thats all he did! BUT he did put custom shields and e30 lens into that retro..
yes you can do this with jdm headlights.

he is a few updated pics to finish off this thread!