Sacramento integra club

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
damn i just found this.. im in south sac. lets all get together sometime
Good luck trying to get them all together. Most of those members aren't active anymore. lol

The newer, cooler Sac crowd has moved in (except Pugnap).

Papaboy

Well there ar at least 5-7 of us still here. I doubt anyone here is serious though I have invited everyone out to our wednesday meet a few times and no one has ever shown up.:???:

Oh wells

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
I doubt anyone here is serious though I have invited everyone out to our wednesday meet a few times and no one has ever shown up.:???:

Oh wells
Not everyone goes on this board religiously to check for updates and some have other things to do. What do you mean by you 'doubt anyone on here is serious'? Just because we all haven't scratched our plans on your short notice? I'm sorry, but you're sounding like a bitter child with all that talk. :twocents:

I don't mean to be rude, but you're fairly new to ClubIntegra.com and aren't really active on here...how are you going to start calling people out about being real or whatever? A good number of us have been around for a few years now. We must be serious about something...

I've passed by the meets you're talking about once or twice by accident. I guess that makes me partially serious?

Me = girl...I'd rather not go to a meet full of guys that I am unfamiliar with, at night, by myself. That's just me, though. I'd rather play it smart. I'm not sure about everyone else, but MAYBE if it was an Integra meet, more people on this forum would be interested. Although, I've seen some really nice cars out at your buddy's meet.

...but you're coming on an Integra forum asking members to go to a Evo meet. Know your audience or don't complain when people don't show up. You extended an invitation to the meet on here; it wasn't an obligation and no one promised you they would go. Don't come on and insult the authenticity of the members on here afterwards.

Thank you.

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
Not everyone goes on this board religiously to check for updates and some have other things to do. What do you mean by you 'doubt anyone on here is serious'? Just because we all haven't scratched our plans on your short notice? I'm sorry, but you're sounding like a bitter child with all that talk. :twocents:

I don't mean to be rude, but you're fairly new to ClubIntegra.com and aren't really active on here...how are you going to start calling people out about being real or whatever? A good number of us have been around for a few years now. We must be serious about something...

I've passed by the meets you're talking about once or twice by accident. I guess that makes me partially serious?

Me = girl...I'd rather not go to a meet full of guys that I am unfamiliar with, at night, by myself. That's just me, though. I'd rather play it smart. I'm not sure about everyone else, but MAYBE if it was an Integra meet, more people on this forum would be interested. Although, I've seen some really nice cars out at your buddy's meet.

...but you're coming on an Integra forum asking members to go to a Evo meet. Know your audience or don't complain when people don't show up. You extended an invitation to the meet on here; it wasn't an obligation and no one promised you they would go. Don't come on and insult the authenticity of the members on here afterwards.

Thank you.
I agree.

Papaboy

LOL omg are we a ok today?

If you take the time to go back and read my invites you might have taken notice of the fact this invite was soley for the purpose of getting together to schedule our own meet nothing more. So next time you decide to go off like this you might want to get your facts straight, and only take offense when its given not make up your own stories. The serious comment comes exclusively from that invite thread where poeple had commented they would show up but never did and never posted a reason why, so in my opinion that means they are not serious about a sac meet, I have no idea where the hell you got all that other crap from about poeple on this forum not being serious that was definitly waaay out in left field.

Also if you had ever shown any interest or asked any questions you would have known that the "evo" meet as you call it is only about 10% evos the rest are jdm civics, VW's and integras, but seeing as you have driven by I would also have to assume you knew that. Also one other comment I do not find ammusing if the being in a dark area with a bunch of guys. Excuse me, we are in a very well lite parking lot with on average 3-7 girls present including my 9 year old daughter, so again please refrain from making exagerated comments about people and situations you have no knowledge of.

Thank you.

But I do feel comfortable saying to you "please feel free to not join me on wednesday nght.'

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
I would go to more meets if more people from CI went. I dont feel comfortable going to a meet with a bunch of people who ive never met, or talked ever.

thats just me though

Papaboy

I would go to more meets if more people from CI went. I dont feel comfortable going to a meet with a bunch of people who ive never met, or talked ever.

thats just me though

And I can completely understand that, is there another location people would be more comfortable with? I only offered the meet as an alternative meeting location because I have met these people and felt it was a very safe enviorment, thats the only reason I would ever bring my child. Also no one seemed to have any ideas for a meeting location and I for one like talking in person more than on forums, it removes the confusion from what people are saying and avoids flame threads like this seems to be turning into.