Sacramento Raceway - March Mayhem - 03-03-13

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I went to Driven Raceway tonight about giving a small prize, around $50 gift certificate, to something like quickest reaction or first to hit they're dial-in, etc.. they're pretty open to the idea and think its a cost effective way to market. I may be able to count on them for further events as well.
Still waiting to hear back from GC. Just sent a friendly reminder to them. Hopefully I'll have something solid by tomorrow... That's what she said

Swerve

Shawn
I went to Driven Raceway tonight about giving a small prize, around $50 gift certificate, to something like quickest reaction or first to hit they're dial-in, etc.. they're pretty open to the idea and think its a cost effective way to market. I may be able to count on them for further events as well.
Still waiting to hear back from GC. Just sent a friendly reminder to them. Hopefully I'll have something solid by tomorrow... That's what she said
Ill push my dad :p he gets really backed up with his shit..

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
No worries, my dude. I know he has a lot going on. That's why I sent him the email. I just want to make sure I can get the brand out there as much as possible. I want this to work for him. Plus if he sees value in this, he will be happy to continue participating in this program and other endeavors I'm setting up for the future