Sacremento Meet.

*01GSR*

I (v) JDM
Another member and myself are thinking about planning a meet and hypothetically, say we plan a meet/BBQ in the Julyish time period in Sacremento, Ca. would anyone be down?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I'm down! Oh yeah and it's Sacramento*.

Mods, please edit the thread title.

b18c_teg

I'm down if a good amount of cars drive out from S.Cal to Sac, lets just wait and see I doubt we can get more than 5 S.Cal people to drive all the way out to Sac.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I'm down if a good amount of cars drive out from S.Cal to Sac, lets just wait and see I doubt we can get more than 5 S.Cal people to drive all the way out to Sac.
I'm sure Coy and Khoa would be down to roll up to NorCal. So that makes four of us. Lol!

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Another member and myself are thinking about planning a meet and hypothetically, say we plan a meet/BBQ in the Julyish time period in Sacremento, Ca. would anyone be down?
I'm the other member! lol...

I think we should aim later in the year. I thought about it. July = INSANELY hot in Sactown. I'm not even kidding. It'd easily be over 100 degrees out. If it's a BBQ, we should do it at a house or by the river. I might be able to offer up the new shop for a place to hang out and BBQ. It's a real decent size garage. The parking lot's nice, roomy, and private. Free publicity is always nice, too. Dyno machine FTW! lol...(but I don't know how to use it, but I'm sure my brother does). Parks are okay, but I'd rather be by water in the summer. If it's by the river, fishing would be fun. The river idea sounds good to me. There's also this indoor kart racing place (RPM) that looks like fun. I've digressed a bit. Anyway.

It should be later. August...September...October...still hot, but better than July, IMO. Unless we have it on July 28th and everyone brings me presents for my birthday. ;)