Sad Day... For the DA

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
I'd like to take this moment to sit in the corner and cry to you guys.. Sit in the corner, lay down, try not to cry.. Cry a lot..

We moved to NC to check out the scenery and because of some nice job offers. Turns out they lied through their teeth about the money and we've gotta turn around and go back. Due to lack of funds from said liars.. We've had to scrap the old mans DA. The thing had 481,236 miles on it. Just shy of 500K.

Here's it's last run :/

And the last shot of the 2nd and 3rd gen together, with the legend himself in the middle, haha.

There's some good news, I did get to keep a vintage shift knob that I will hastily install on mine.

And also.. If SOMEONE.. You know who you are.. Would sell me his GSR, we'd be just as happy as could be. Mourn the loss but be happy for the memories :D

Sent from my iPhone 10 using Tapatalk

R13

The other asshole
Wish I had a GSR I could sell, Sure would help me get my RC51 and get the mustang finished. :lol:

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
Wish I had a GSR I could sell, Sure would help me get my RC51 and get the mustang finished. :lol:

If only if only you had a gsr to sell me for a good price in which I would pick up right away because my father works on kingsport and I would totally love to have since I have a dc4 and he could use the dc2 and.. Yeah.. If only.

Nick_C78

Sorry to hear about the job and having to sell the DA. That has to suck to sell something that means so much. Even worse knowing you won't get all that much for it. However, think of it as a way for your Dad to help you out of a bind one last time.

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
Yeah thanks guys, it's a pisser of a situation, but hopes are high. We're gonna make a serious purchase when we get back to the old dominion so it'll be probably be for a fresh whip. Haha. And Kurt I figure the man lost his gem, may as well revive his soul with a vtec and a little more HP amiright?

R13

The other asshole
Just as long as she has a good home, That's all that matters.

What's the new purchase?

R13

The other asshole
Hating on the stang, Smh...

You don't have to be jealous, The transmission doesn't even work right now. :mrgreen: