sad day

2oo1Dc2

Well it could be worse i suppose. My very first honda and standard was an 2001 Acura integra with a jdm b16a. I can't even begin to tell you how much i learned from that car. My previous car was a handed down 98 Mazda Protege...yea it was bad. The integra was pretty much the foundation of what kind of vehicles i know i can trust, enjoy and save money all at the same time. So i had received a text about a guy wanting to trade me a b20b swapped Ek9. I LOVE hatches and i love ek's even more. I jumped all over it. Well after about 2 weeks of texting and come to a deal, we met up earlier this morning and needless to say it was very depressing seeing my first honda, and my first real car driving away. i dont know why i wanted to get on here and post it but i wanted to get it out. I don't know if im the only one that misses their first honda or not, but know everyone knows. lol but i do love this ek and instead of going for ITR with the dc2, i plan on trying to go for full CTR...besides the RHD part. thanks for reading. id like to see what all you guys did with your first hondas.

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
My condolences.. but if it meant that much to you, why trade it off? Just buy the Civic.

I've still got my first Honda :)

R13

The other asshole
I haven't had my teg long enough for it to mean much but if I ever do trade it or sell it, It will be for some sort of road bike like a supermoto or buell firebolt, So I can understand where you're coming from

You'll probably always miss it but if you ever get to the point you want another one you'll be happy when you get it because it'll be a fresh start

Roger_96integra

Roger_96integra
I thought you were going to say that it got destroyed or stolen

CLspec

CaliLifeSpec
You can still buy another integ later down the road, I'm in my 2nd integ. I had 3 cars between the 1st integ n 2nd integ. You'll miss it.

2oo1Dc2

My condolences.. but if it meant that much to you, why trade it off? Just buy the Civic.

I've still got my first Honda :)
well the situation i was in, i couldn't come up with the cash quick enough and he was already getting bites for other trades. plus the way the b16 was setup with the gsr tranny, it just wasn't for me.

Jayteg

My first love wasn't a Honda, it was a red 89 s13....I loved that car and I still think about it everyday. Somehow though I had the money to buy another one and I bought a 87 integra instead lol.

JemmieN

not a girl lol
i miss my first honda which was also my first car very much. it was a 2000 automatic 4 door integra, it wasn't perfect or pretty but i really loved that car. regret selling it everytime i see an integra

96LSteg

Jemel
I still have my first Honda. We have been through a lot of sh**. I would hate myself if I sold my Teg. I told my wife that she was gonna put my dead body in it and weld the doors shut and bury me in my teggy :)

DB8215

my first honda was a 97 ls. bought her when i was 17 first car i ever owned. did all the modding myself. she got stolen when i was 21. still miss her