Samurai Blue's Integra Build

Nick_C78

Interesting way to mount your can. That is a crapload of hose though(even though you ran it well). If you are going to have it there you should just tap your valve cover and run the lines off of the front of it. That way you dont have 30 feet of hose in your engine bay. However that way would only work if the can was vented. Glad you got it mounted though and hopefully it works well for you.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Wth? That is kinda weird. Nice spot for the catch can though!
yeah its weird...i was kind of pissed i had to push start it this morning.

Interesting way to mount your can. That is a crapload of hose though(even though you ran it well). If you are going to have it there you should just tap your valve cover and run the lines off of the front of it. That way you dont have 30 feet of hose in your engine bay. However that way would only work if the can was vented. Glad you got it mounted though and hopefully it works well for you.
Matt had his there, thats where i got the idea, just couldnt fit it anywhere else really, the little side thing on the catch can makes it an awkward shape really.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Going to the south bay tomorrow to pick something up with Ken from Garage Star. Hes getting 949 wheels and im getting something uncomfortable.