Samurai Blue's Integra Build

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
dude it goes to work! if we track together ill put the hatch cover in your car records in 720P
Sick! I'm planning on getting a Go-Pro soon. I really need something to record laps so I can review/critique my line/speed/brake points etc.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Sick! I'm planning on getting a Go-Pro soon. I really need something to record laps so I can review/critique my line/speed/brake points etc.
I may want to get one of those bc idk how im gonna mount it once i get an X bar... but that go pro looks like a good deal and alot of people use the hero camera correct?

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
there usless anyway, might aswell just remove it completely anyway, and if you need to re-install for inspection

dc2darkness

I need a new cat the one I have is fused to my midpipe and rusted to shit damn NY winters. I found a high flow magnaflow cat for $100 not bad considering oem is like $250.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I need a new cat the one I have is fused to my midpipe and rusted to shit damn NY winters. I found a high flow magnaflow cat for $100 not bad considering oem is like $250.
my car is from new york and i just cut the car off i think. but idk i would get a second hand one...for like 25$

dc2darkness

yeah i could get a used one but the one I'm getting is stainless steel also with the new exhuast i'm getting. I'm sick of replacing exhuasts every couple of years. BTW I have your car as my wallpaper backround its prolly one of the best integras I've seen.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
yeah i could get a used one but the one I'm getting is stainless steel also with the new exhuast i'm getting. I'm sick of replacing exhuasts every couple of years. BTW I have your car as my wallpaper backround its prolly one of the best integras I've seen.
lol thanks idk if its the best but thanks man just stick with it :thumbs up