Samurai Blue's Integra Build

speedin

The Transporter
lol not even me i was standing and streaching my legs...did that saturday and my back still hurts :evil:
So you were standing there stretching your "legs" staring at your friends ass, and now your saying your back hurts.....

Last edited:

mirrorimg

Fun stuff right there. I think the most difficult thing in doing this was unplugging the Climate Control. That thing is a pain.

Hope you knocked out the dash pretty easily Dylan. I know it looks like a lot, but its pretty simple after you've done it once. Im sure if you were to do it again, you would have it pulled in 15 minutes ;)

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
So you were standing there stretching your "legs" staring at your friends ass, and now your saying your back hurts.....
i think i walked into that one....

Your homie is wrenching while wearing Retro IIIs? Is he mad?
yes he is actually...i think he may be slightly retarded

Fun stuff right there. I think the most difficult thing in doing this was unplugging the Climate Control. That thing is a pain.

Hope you knocked out the dash pretty easily Dylan. I know it looks like a lot, but its pretty simple after you've done it once. Im sure if you were to do it again, you would have it pulled in 15 minutes ;)
ill let you know about the 15 minutes...i need to pull it again and swap out the hazard wiring harness...it seems to be different than mine, the constant power is a white plug...and its weird....idk hope that fixes my signal light problem

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'

YEAH BOY!!!!!!!!

also dropped in my miracle cross bar by next