Samurai Blue's Integra Build

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
What do you mean kick out, like its going to bounce? Ive been thinking about getting one but not sure, you have to leave the rear seat down correct? or out?
it wasnts to um hmmm how do i put it it wants to slide out like a RWD alot of the time under hard cornering, that may be attributed to other things, but I will say this, about the rear seats, you can not run passengers in the back of your car at all. the seatbelts do not work and its unsafe and illegal to have passengers there

bradster101

it wasnts to um hmmm how do i put it it wants to slide out like a RWD alot of the time under hard cornering, that may be attributed to other things, but I will say this, about the rear seats, you can not run passengers in the back of your car at all. the seatbelts do not work and its unsafe and illegal to have passengers there
Yea I thought thats what you meant but each person has there idea of kicking out haha.. And yea thats what I thought with the passengers but you can still have the seat and everything up right? Just have to cut or remove the cargo cover... I think

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
you cant run it at all with the butterfly bars. you can have the seats i just prefer to have them down or have my car gutted

bradster101

you cant run it at all with the butterfly bars. you can have the seats i just prefer to have them down or have my car gutted
Yea no one ever rides in the back of my car anyway... Whats your opinion on a roll cage?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
no need for one unless you compete. Unless you plan on making it a track only car, and have only bucket seats and harnesses (bucket seats meaning fixed position not JDM itr recaros) you can get one. If not its just for show and is stupid. Matt, Nick, Ricky, Jake and all the other track sluts here track our cars religiously and dont use roll cages. Matt and I are thinking about doing a roll bar just to comply with competition regulations and be streetable. If you dont need it then dont get it is my suggestion on the X bar and the roll cage, unless you intend the car to be a show car or a race car theres really no need IMHO

bradster101

yea Im planning on making mine a track car only thats why I ask... Once school gets out and I get me a good job that is

Thanks, now I have some ideas of what to do/not to do

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i suggest you auto x first, and learn how to drive. Then if you decide to do circuit as HPDE or whatever track and get alot of seat time. Add components slowly and dont go over your head with power or tires. Too much power from a motor and you will rely on the power too much instead of yourself. Thats why Matt and Nick have lap times that im chasing after, they have seat time and are excelent drivers. seat time+being able to drive=fast. Cages and seats and other stuff should only be put in when you are above an intermediate stage, aka starting to compete. I dont suggest an X Bar right now due to my experiences with it. for a beginner it makes the car behave a little more unpredictably

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Jim hooked me up with a JDM cluster ! I converted it over to my cluster, and changed the odometer so i would have correct miles on my car :thumbs up