Samurai Blue's Integra Build

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
no prob...i know how you feel, im the same way and still have a long way to go
i would have to say im almost done with the looks of my car as well as my LS build.Probably just new seats and harnesses etc on the interior and side skiirts and rear valence. As Matt (JDMxDB8) already knows im going to build my version of an all motor "ITR Killer", So im going to just finnish with bolt ons and put my greddy trust sp2 onto my car and add some crower stage2 cams to give me a little power while i build the ITR Killer. RIght now im focusing on bolt ons as well as getting some suspension work done.

wite2nr

looks good nice progress. i hope you didn't raise the front any more :) you need a rear shot of the lca!!

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
all im going to say is it will be off of a B series and its HFP inspired (Honda Factory Performance) meaning all factory parts

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i think it can be done, its inspired by a NA db8 k series motor which was putting down 270 with factory parts, i know i wont be able to get these numbers form a b series but i would like to put down atleast 200whp which in my eyes is a killer since the b18c5 is 195 at the crank

JasperDA9

yeah that motor was using forged s2000 pistons in a k24 block with a k20 head.
even a b20 with b20z pistons and an ITR head wont make anywhere near 200whp.
i wish you luck but nothing all oem is going to beat what honda already made with an itr motor.
bottom end could be a stock b16 all you need is headwork, good cams, a big header and tuning and youll get 200

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
yeah that motor was using forged s2000 pistons in a k24 block with a k20 head.
even a b20 with b20z pistons and an ITR head wont make anywhere near 200whp.
i wish you luck but nothing all oem is going to beat what honda already made with an itr motor.
bottom end could be a stock b16 all you need is headwork, good cams, a big header and tuning and youll get 200
yeah its going to be an expiriment! just wanna see how it turns out ya dig? justt wanna see what i can do and how close i can get =)

are you planning on painting the lip? looks good so far btw.
I dont know if im going to at the moment as its only polyurithane, when i get the next lip i will for sure, i kind of like it blak.

very clean.
thank you very much

looking good...keep it clean
Thank you sir, i may build my car up like yours, was inspired by the b18b you have,

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
just got to open up those p75 heads a little....if i were staying nonvtec id def go crower 404s and b16 or itr pistons....then your basic bolt ons.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
just got to open up those p75 heads a little....if i were staying nonvtec id def go crower 404s and b16 or itr pistons....then your basic bolt ons.
i think i may do that for the time being, im going to build a b18c1 over the summer i think, ive witnessed first hand the limitations of not having vtec...and its sad

JasperDA9

i had a friend that put US ITR pistons in an LS block with crower 404s and full valve train and he use to rape gsr swapped hatches.
its pretty potent.