Samurai Blue's Integra Build

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
They work just as good though. I went and got one for my Civic, off eBay, it's awesome !!!! :D

edit- talking about mirrors got me looking. In your sig picture, what's up with your mirror jdm angle hahaha
cause it makes me sexy as fuck!

i turn it sideways in auto x because its a natural reaction to look at your mirror when driving. In auto x you dont need to at all so i flip it so its one less distraction. some people do it some dont. I do it because the dude who i road with the first time did it, so thats why i started doing it. but thats the reason, so i dont get an add moment on the auto x course. in circuit you need it.

Daybid

Dump or Die.
lol thanks bruh whats your name daybrid?
and im borrowing it until my boys out of the pen
my name ish david lol... haha nice though i still kind of want one.. but then again id only use it for looks. now im debating between getting that or a roll cage...

but then again im trying to save money and rebuild my engine :[ i feel that 117k is TOO HIGH.

jcatrocksa97

digging this shit man

is that the stock engine, a rebuild, or a new Ls engine? cus im driving the same thing but mine has like 205k on it, im planning on droppin a gsr complete engine/tranny swap

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
my name ish david lol... haha nice though i still kind of want one.. but then again id only use it for looks. now im debating between getting that or a roll cage...

but then again im trying to save money and rebuild my engine :[ i feel that 117k is TOO HIGH.
get a roll cage and a godspeed bar. same thing. but youre gonna want some bucket seats and a harness with the cage. And 117 is fine im at 175xxx and i race the shit out of it at the circuts

is that the stock engine, a rebuild, or a new Ls engine? cus im driving the same thing but mine has like 205k on it, im planning on droppin a gsr complete engine/tranny swap
good for you. and mines stock

.Cortez

94' LS
Good stuff man, Yeah the guy I auto-x with does the same, so I'm going to end up doing it with the mirror aswell.

GSR-TURBO-DC

THE BIG SUPRISE IS NEAR
It has that Samuri Blue flavor. From Amp intake, shift boot decor to the painted valve cover to the serious business Azenis / cross bar. I guess you can see the dedication through the little knick knacks..... (if that makes any sense. lol I guess when i look at it, i see hard work.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Good stuff man, Yeah the guy I auto-x with does the same, so I'm going to end up doing it with the mirror aswell.
my helmet hits it when i auto x

It has that Samuri Blue flavor. From Amp intake, shift boot decor to the painted valve cover to the serious business Azenis / cross bar. I guess you can see the dedication through the little knick knacks..... (if that makes any sense. lol I guess when i look at it, i see hard work.
lol thanks man alot of work has gone into it making it a track car for time attack. :thumbs up glad the hard work is appreciated my the magazine car builders

jznsn2u

Well since you're technically not using it yet... can I borrow your turbo when I go back down to sd :D?