Samurai Blue's Integra Build

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
You need to get some camber kits broski. Dialing in some camber settings is fun.
im gonna get that and new ball joints...i kind of want to do my motor and finnish up my suspension at the same time. i think i might get some before i go to thunder hill in october

mirrorimg

correct! im saving to get the skunk2 pro+ ones...but i always want to buy something before i actually save for them
I guess those are the ones with the balljoint screws on the underside?

I replace my omni ball joints with skunk2 ones when they went bad. Maybe you can mix/match for a cheaper price. Not sure though, the balljoints alone were super expensive.

HawaiiImport

She got it!

:roll: nothing really new
DANG I need those longer bolts that connect the benen tie bar to the ASR subframe brace. Ive had the gold benen tie bar sitting around for like a year bc I have yet to take those bolts off and figure out what size I need. any idea???

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
what a beauty of an autox car. love those gold rims!!!!
its built more for a time attack car actually or as it is right now a NASA H2 car, but it will become a time attack car in the future for Redline Time Attack and im trying to source a shell for a NASA H2 car.

DANG I need those longer bolts that connect the benen tie bar to the ASR subframe brace. Ive had the gold benen tie bar sitting around for like a year bc I have yet to take those bolts off and figure out what size I need. any idea???
i think the thread pitch is 10x.25 or something i know its 10x something and its 110mm in length, i got my bolt from ACE hardware grade 8, you want to look for a grade 10 if possible for those suspension components.