Save my old DB7!

bkirshr

User that is Registered
you should buy her back! and If i had the money, i'd take the rear valences off your hands. lol

Kyle

Besides that, I have a wingless trunk, rear valences, tails, stock header, 94-97 front and rear bumper, and an oem sunroof visor.
Wanna part ways with that visor? I'm in MoCo so I'm pretty close to you. How much picked up and does it come with all the mounting hardware? I'd like tto buy those wheels but I feel the price is pretty high for a LS, modified or not.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
I can do $70 shipped for em. They're Bayson R off ebay, I think they were like $100 new. By the way, your DB is looking awesome man!

I saw that, what an ass. I did good on that fender lol.

He only paid 5k for it lmao.
Hmm alright, I probably will lol. Expect a PM here soon. And thanks man!!!

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
this is directly your fault for not screening the buyers properly. This is like sending your children to a boarding school and them getting raped

94RS

No fucks given.
The front right fender has a small chip and the previous owner tried to color match and it didn't turn out well. Has a viper alarm system as well. That's the only defect with the whole car.
Is this true, or is he just spouting some bullshit to cover his own ass? And yeah, the car looks really sad. Probably because he's trying to sell it for more than you did and it looks like ass now.

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Wanna part ways with that visor? I'm in MoCo so I'm pretty close to you. How much picked up and does it come with all the mounting hardware? I'd like tto buy those wheels but I feel the price is pretty high for a LS, modified or not.
Sure, all the hardware is there. Picked up, $30 obo. I don't have the wheels lol, I sold them with the car.

Hmm alright, I probably will lol. Expect a PM here soon. And thanks man!!!
Thanks man!

this is directly your fault for not screening the buyers properly. This is like sending your children to a boarding school and them getting raped
Well I thought he would take better care of her, he seemed very excited and I know he's owned Integras before.

Is this true, or is he just spouting some bulls*** to cover his own ass? And yeah, the car looks really sad. Probably because he's trying to sell it for more than you did and it looks like ass now.
Its bull, she also burns oil like a mofo lol.

illmatic

Dam man sorry for your lost :cry: But now that i see how people treated your clean DB i dont think imma sell my DA at the end of the summer now. . .Thanks in a way. Hopefully she finds a better non-douche owner