Saved some money on rent this month

maq

My landlord came by for rent. I walked outside right as he was backing up in his cummins. He said he didn't see my car. I took a bill out of the envelope i gave him and called it even.

maq

Thats what i was thinking. I'll be lucky if my local junk yard has any tegs. Every time i call they don't have any hondas or acuras. I was thinking about getting 1 pieces.

Wow I don't know how he hit just the headlight lol... pretty good aim lol
His hitch ran right into it. It was blind/old aim really lol.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
looks like it was a trailer hitch? man... that head light wont run much. but good luck with the paint on the bumper. how much did you give him if you dont mind me asking?

maq

looks like it was a trailer hitch? man... that head light wont run much. but good luck with the paint on the bumper. how much did you give him if you dont mind me asking?
My rent is 400 a month. So i gave him 300. He asked if that was enough but i didn't want to make a deal about it. If he wasn't a nice guy i would have called my insurance agent right there.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
well, i give you props for that. some people would have milked that for all they could have saved.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Thats what i was thinking. I'll be lucky if my local junk yard has any tegs. Every time i call they don't have any hondas or acuras. I was thinking about getting 1 pieces.

His hitch ran right into it. It was blind/old aim really lol.
PM me, im pretty sure I can find you a headlight pretty cheap

xOriginalNinjax

I actually have a spare one sitting here if you want a regular one...has a few scratches, but other than that it's good. PM me if you're interested.