saw my old integra driving down the road...

cted

My Chevrolet be bangin'
i was driving down the road and saw this black integra and im thinking "damn, thats a clean integra." as we passed eachother by i was like oh shit! thats my integra! LOL idk i thought it was funny and kind of weird. nothing new was done to it but he took the stickers off the windshield and plugged the antenna back in lol.idk im glad to see its still running though kind of surprised lol

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
i always hated running into the new owner and them bitching about it. hopefully he enjoys it as much as you did

00DC2TW

lol both of my older Nicer Cars, my del sol and civic are both in other parts of the country, the new owners either met me half way from colorado to indiana, or flew in and drove back to san francisco lol. But I do see my old DA daily driver around town, has like 300,000 miles now lol

Kenn has a DC4!

Project Midori Civic
Damn nice. :D just hope the new owner doesn't rice it out. it would be really disappointing to see your old car riced out.

BeatBox

Real Good!
hope you dont mind me posting this here, when i saw it it still looked the same the second time i saw it....ill let the pics do the talking
from this....(i know wheels too big, tinted lights arent cool)

to this...

gs300cky

everyone else sees my car but i havent seen mine... and i kinda miss it. im guessing the girl totaled it though cuz she was young and didnt know how to handle it

gs300cky

damn beatbox im sorry to see that!!!! i think you need to rescue it. and actually the wheels looked good imo

nicoalex2

I sold my Integra to my kitchen leader, whos a mexican, and he wants to put a big ass spoiler and body kit on it. I may have to fire him if he does.

When I say hes a Mexican I mean no disrespect to any Mexicans. He and a few of my cooks just have bad taste in modifing cars