Scam beware of jdmenginecorp.com!!!!

Ch_n0

Glad you saved me my money, i dont want to buy from there. Did you ever get the owner's full name? Just in case he sprouts another BS company.

Sent from my DC4
All I know he called himself David since he's from a different country he told me his name but I couldn't understand a word he said. All I remember is Habbib something something lol

Ch_n0

Yea man that sucks, u have to make sure what u ordered is in the box b4 u sign for it. Sorry they tried to scam you though.
yea I know but I was at work when it came to my house and my uncle received and I completely forgot to tell him to check it out first before signing.

Ch_n0

maybe ...but our team has bought 5 motors from them....h22, two b18c5's, and two b18c1's and over the past few years we have not had any troubles with them going bad on us...I even just bought my recent motor from them to do my swap...and they are a great company that keeps in contact with their customers.

idk to each his own...i guess....i;d buy from them again...:)

I do hope u get your motor problems solved or your money back in the end..:D
Thanks man. Maybe this time he thought that it would be easier to keep the money and the engine. The thing that trips me out though is that my uncle called them up on the phone the same day we received the so called engine and asked if they had any B20Z in stock and he was told that they don't sell this engine and they also had a picture on their home page of how they package and ship their engines, but when i tried to go back and compare it the picture was no longer there they removed the picture.

TheMyth

I also bought engines from there with no problems or hassles. The person who took the order was very respectful and was keeping me up to date with all info. But I had to leave work early to meet the freight delivery at the house to verify that I received the correct engine. The driver was very adamant on me cutting the wrap off and looking at everything before signing. Would suck to go thru a situation like this, and hopefully you get it resolved!

Ch_n0

Update

So here is an update for you guys that wanted to know the outcome.lol
Thanks to PayPal I'm eligible for a refund. The next step was to send back the item I received so I did that last Tuesday and should arrive at Richardson, TX tomorrow.
After this process I got an email from David (owner according to him) and remember on the first post I said he kept on making threats to send me to court well here is what I got from him... I was surprised he sent me this but I did not reply at all.
I will give another update once they receive the engine back...

drevans_satx

Dylan
I'll drive up there and beat him up for you man. And pop a squat on his desk.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Ryan659

The shipping confirmation you sent to paypal when you shipped it back, did that have the address to where it was sent? I recently went through the claim process and they almost denied my claim because the confirmation didn't have the address. Just an FYI, hope it works out dude

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
Lol this David guy... He has no way to prove his case yet he threatens you with a load of crap. I would almost suggest you send him the link to our thread here so he can have an idea of how many customers he is losing. Included the total number of thread-views as well. Keep us posted.

Ch_n0

Another update

So PayPal finally got my money back after providing all the evidence they asked for. Never will I do or refer someone with this company.
Next step is to buy an engine from a legit business. If anyone knows a good place to buy from in the Sacramento area please let me know.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
So PayPal finally got my money back after providing all the evidence they asked for. Never will I do or refer someone with this company.
Next step is to buy an engine from a legit business. If anyone knows a good place to buy from in the Sacramento area please let me know.
Glad to gear you got your money back!:)

this post was made in china using Taptalk2

xZachTheRipper8

damn lol I live about an hour from jdmenginecorps and they have car shows and meets all the time. I believe my buddy bought his sr20det for his 240sx from them. im not to sure ahah I was thinking about buying a b18c1 swap from them but I also read on a post on a local who bought a motor from them that was trashed. but you cant really get mad about that because you know your buying a used engine and you don't know how it was driven prior to you owning it. needless to say im sorry about your situation man, glad you got your money back and I guess im in a better situation then you because I can drive and pick my motor up lol but like they said before check out hmotorsonline.com. they got some good deals and fairly good prices. my buddys back home in cali bought a motor off there and they were really pleased with it. good luck brotha!

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
Its been like 2 weeks, what happened to the court process that was going to cost a LOT of money?