scared to drive...

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
Yea man, that shit's not cool, you slide into anything I own and i'll put my foot up your ass. You don't need to be sliding/drifting your car around on public roads, once your car starts sliding it's out of control, tell me otherwise i'll argue all day. All it takes is one time that your tire catches wrong and you'll end up spinning out into somebody, small drift, big drift, it doesn't matter.

I agree you shouldnt do that regardless if you can or not. One you can get in trouble with the law, two it just makes you look like a "show off" immature kid, three its just dangerous and unpredictable like stated above. Bottom line you should keep that kinda stuff to a track, this is how honda/nissan guys get a bad rep. Honda guys for doin ricer fly-by's and nissan guys for being "Drifters". Now on the other hand if you have somewhere that you can go secluded from pedestrians, then practice away, just dont get in trouble or hurt yourself or your car.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I agree you shouldnt do that regardless if you can or not. One you can get in trouble with the law, two it just makes you look like a "show off" immature kid, three its just dangerous and unpredictable like stated above. Bottom line you should keep that kinda stuff to a track, this is how honda/nissan guys get a bad rep. Honda guys for doin ricer fly-by's and nissan guys for being "Drifters". Now on the other hand if you have somewhere that you can go secluded from pedestrians, then practice away, just dont get in trouble or hurt yourself or your car.
Well said man.

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
they had no idea we were drifting. cops showed up 10 minutes after the acciedent at the dudes house. not sure how they found his house but they did. i stayed there for a minute, told the cop i have to get back to work and he said ok. so i left.

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
Technically he could have been arrested. He left the scene of an accident. He was probably being searched because it seems suspicious when people jet when involved in an accident. Usually they are hiding something...whether its weapons, no license, etc.

Spody02

Name: Cody
i hate cops and how they judge us, integra owners
i had a cop follow me all the way home one time
for like 5 miles at the least, just cause i have an integra
i must race or its stolen

douche bags

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
i hate cops and how they judge us, integra owners
i had a cop follow me all the way home one time
for like 5 miles at the least, just cause i have an integra
i must race or its stolen

douche bags
I've been pulled over twice for no reason at all. Profiling FTL.

crzy azn

is crzy
at least you learned man. took me two big accidents to get it through my head to slow down. so learn from this first experience before you end up wrecking your own car and hurting yourself or others.

DA6righthand

Registered Badass
regardless of what has happened to someone, as long as they have a modded car they'll open it up every now and then. hell...even i get the need for speed every once and a while...and going fast has put me in a wheelchair don't get me wrong though, i've more than learned my lesson. i see it this way, what's the point of putting go-fast parts on car if you don't use them? eh...just my :twocents: besides...haulin' ass just wastes gas.

Last edited:

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
i spun out my teg once... scary shit. i was stupid tho. i knew my tires were bad and it rained earlier.(roads wer just slightly damp, and i man slightly). but i was showing of for my friend in the car. my back got loose around a pretty tight fast turn- 55+. i overcorrected one way, then the other way and eventually spun completely out. luckily i spun the wheel the right way i guess and i barely bumped the curb before completeing a 360. scary shit. best adrenaline hig of my life because i was so scared, but man... just for some stupid fun i coulda totaled my car... i learned after that. well...sorta.

wite2nr

...read sig...$330 tow truck ride home... $350 ticket...taking bus to school... lesson learned. anybody know highway 49 up in auburn? don't even try it, the cops up there have new 08 chargers. i would post pics but photobucket is blocked at school.