scion TC = SLOW

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
ok so basically my freind just got a brand new scion TC.....its ok....the interior is really cheap looking....neway...we were all chillen tonite and i had to go get gas so im like follow me....so i hop on the highway and instantly he has to be gay and try and race me...so i was in 2nd gear....then i just ripped it and shifted rite b4 rev limiter all the way to fourth....he couldnt keep up ....he gave up....it was pretty sad....i thought those things had alot of torque or some shit o and i have a 1990 ls hahahahah thats so pathetic

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
Everyday one the way to work, me and this girl in a TC race to my job, she's a pretty good driver but..... I'm better!!

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
the interior is pathetic on them...well atleast on his it is ...it looks so so sososoosos cheap

MoJoJoJo

Banned
their not bad....i mean they do push 160hp...but its slow...due to the tranny? i dunno but its just slow

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
those scions are cool. the seats recline into a bed type thing, and they have lots of secret hidding spots for "protection" (rubbers and shit)

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
they look good on the outside but they are very slow. i raced one w/ i/h/e and chip and pulled like 4 car lengths by 60mph. i got it on video somewhere....but its not really even worth watching

DarkDB1

slow_99integra said:
those scions are cool. the seats recline into a bed type thing, and they have lots of secret hidding spots for "protection" (rubbers and shit)
Your avatar fits you nicely...