Scooped me up a '95 Integra. New member here

TX_RocketMan

Hello everybody,

I am a new member to this forum as I just got my first teggy. It's a '95 special edition hatch. I paid $2250 for it. only has 114xxx miles and runs great.

My biggest things for now is fixing it cosmetically. A previous owner painted the black part himself and it came out awful. I have also removed bumper stickers, got windows tinted, and plasti dipped the emblems although I am not sure if I like them.

pics:

94RS

No fucks given.
That engine bay is clean as hell :thumbs up

Should polish those Fat5's and clear up the headlights.

TX_RocketMan

Thanks guys. I'm pretty excited to get started on it. Only problem now is my ideas for it exceed my budget haha. I've wanted an Integra for the longest time tho so I am just happy to be in the community

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
Thanks guys. I'm pretty excited to get started on it. Only problem now is my ideas for it exceed my budget haha. I've wanted an Integra for the longest time tho so I am just happy to be in the community

Welcome to the club, dude. #brokecollegekid
Looks good, man! Nice pickup. :) It's nice seeing another black '95 auto hatch. :) Looking forward to seeing the progress. :)

Last edited:

TX_RocketMan

I see that now. That looks amazing!
You think so? I eventually want to get some body work done on it and paint it all black. The previous owner had a decent idea but the workmanship is poor on the black paint and pinstripes

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
You think so? I eventually want to get some body work done on it and paint it all black. The previous owner had a decent idea but the workmanship is poor on the black paint and pinstripes

From what I can tell with the pictures, it looks great! It's a subtle, yet clean look. I like it.
Overall plans for the car?

TX_RocketMan

Well I bought it to be my daily driver because that Ram in the background was getting expensive on gas as a daily driver. I probably won't do any big upgrades until I get outta school and quit relying on it as a daily driver.

But I eventually wanna put something like a gsr motor in it and put a 5 speed manual in. I want to get it up around 200 hp at least. That's 2-3 yrs out tho.

Probably just make minor cheap upgrades for the time being