Scratched Yonaka Lower Control Arms - $75 Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Yonaka has a few sets of scratched lower control arms available. I figured I'd see of any members here would be interested.

The bushings are still perfect and they do still come with warranty. Pictures show some of the scratches. Not all are the same, some are better some are around the same. Each pair will be randomly chosen. A limited number of sets are available. These ship directly from Yonaka.

Applications:
1988-1995 Honda Civic
1994-2001 Acura Integra

YMLCA001 Scratched
$75 Shipped

To view some pictures of tye types of scratches please view the page below.

http://www.clubintegra.com/store/yonaka-lower-control-arms-ymlca001-scratched_p4175.html

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
considering the bushings are polyurethane, they would appear much better than BLOX's which are known for tearing bushings, as mine have already lol

ghost1776

Respected Member!!
no way blox suck's. yonaka is legit they specialize in honda/acura dont remember how long though i think early 2k not sure. I have bought many a things through them.

cant comment on the control arms as i have never used them but for 75 shipped cant beat it. lol

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the orders guys. I'm pretty sure these will ship out Friday Morning from Yonaka to you (they only ship Monday, Wednesday and Friday with a 12pm EST cut-off time). I'll update your orders to confirm when I hear back from them. Sorry, these are only available in silver.

Status
Not open for further replies.