Screen Names

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
so did we ever find out what it meant? lol. well looks like im bringing back another old ass thread. but mines pretty straight forward. i got a 95 teg

MoJoJoJo

Banned
my lil sister use to watch "power puff grls" and everytime i walk by i see her watching it. and there's ths crazy evil monkey..and his name was MO JO JO JO...but the way he said it was so funny. MO JO JOJO u have to hear the way he said it to understand. cracked me up. so i used it.

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
Hahahah I Love That Show And The Monkey Mooooooooooooo Joooo Jo Jo Hahah He Always Drags It Out Like Its Really Important To Hear The Whole Thing. A Lil Fyi Powerpuff Girls Were Supposed To Be Called The Woop Ass Girls But They Ended Up Making A Softer Cartoon For Kids Hence The Name Powerpuff Girls Ya I Know Im A Loser But I Love Cartoons Lol

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
its really his car but thats a picture from when he was painting his rims black and had all of them off and the car on jackstands

GearShifter187

Well... Actually it was really random of how i got mine... I just had my friends make up a name for me... they thought i wanted a 240SX..(which i kind of do) so it was SXDRFT240... but then I wanted to get an Integra GSR so it was GearShifteR *noticed the caps GSR* so ive been using that :D

speedin

The Transporter
haha, i understood it mojo, its funny. well mine is a nickname (fits too). love to scare people who ride with me :twisted: