Screw San Antonio Road Crews..

drevans_satx

Dylan
So today on my way home from the night job I ran over a piece of blown out tire that suddenly blew into the road. No room to change lanes..80 mph carnage.

Also the same damn chuck of tire had been sitting right outside the solid line in the shoulder for 2 weeks now. It just happened to blow into the road right as my car passed.
God damn I've had more issues with this car than any other. Now I know what the P.O. was talking about when he said "I've never had a car that put me through so much shit"

So far I have to replace my inner fender liner because it's somewhere on loop 1604..oh and get touch up paint..
Anyways pics!

After about 2 hours of body repair magic. Also every line on the car still lines up!

My tire..It had some camber wear, but hitting that chuck shaved off the inside tread!

drevans_satx

Dylan
Well Texas has crews that are in charge of cleaning up the roads of trash, tires, wood, etc. I know I could probably get money out of them, but being San Antonio they'd just ignore me until I get a lawyer and sh*t gets real...

drevans_satx

Dylan
The only noticable part is where the fender bent and it cracked the paint, but I think some touch up paint is gonna be just fine. I needed to get some anyway for the rock chips and hatch...

This car has made me feel like an irresponsible owner lol.

drevans_satx

Dylan
It was a pretty easy deal. It got tedious for the last 1/4 in of bending, but everything lines up pretty well. Actually pretty much perfect.

drevans_satx

Dylan
Just be like Dai Lon and tape it. More aerodynamic
That would work if I actually raced/autocrossed my car. If I taped it i'd look like very poser or ricer trash :/

mine doesn't even line up that well and I've never hit anything. lol
I got mad body resto skillz, bro ;D