Seatbelt Conversion...

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Just remember you are going to have to get those monster A-C pillar pieces as well, wonder how much they cost to ship. I also wanted to do this conversion, cleaner IMO.

B18TEG

BLACK DA
All Together I Think You Could Get It For About 150 Or So. . . . .and You Dont Have To Get Those Pieces If Your Going To Gut The Car. . . .. Like Me. . . . .

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Ahhh very true, I kinda like my interior. Took to much work making her black in there.

Sirfallsalot243

All the G2 guys are converting the seatbelts to manual, I want to convert my G3's to automatic. I LOVED the auto ones in my G2.

B18TEG

BLACK DA
I Just Painted My Tan Stuff And It Came Out Beautiful . .. No Complaints All For Like 20 Bucks. . .. .and Eventually Ill Prolly Take It All Out. I Need To Get Some Seatbelts Cuz I Hate Those Stoopid Auto Ones, I Threw Them Out Already

B18TEG

BLACK DA
i havent gotten mine yet, but if you go onto g2ic.com they have them all the time, or just take a trip to canada and bring some back.

SbS91TeG

Banned
Im gonna try to get a seatbelt setup from a g2 4 door to do my converstion or maybe out of a g3 2door been tryin to find kits but no luck so far