Sebring pics

kcombs

GS=goes slow
hear is some pics i took at Sebring.
some got screwed up and i only have a few. some of the videos i took got screwed up witch you will see.
not pointing fingers at why my pics and vids got screwed up.... cough Microsoft..lol
me and my brother had a lot of fun we camped out their got drunk and had a blast so enjoy.

me in an R8.

concept R8 (microsoft would not let me download the rest of this R8)

Acura

Porsche anyone.

Gorveatt

I <3 HID
I hate you right now.... and the only people i hate more then you at the moment is the drivers of those cars :lol:

g3teg97

Super Moderator
My buddy actually went down there last wednesday and camped out until Saturday. Heard there was a shit ton of undercover cops out there. I def. want to go next year. I'm only 45mins away...

kcombs

GS=goes slow
took us about an hour and 45 to get their and yes cops all over and i know why man some of the people get crazy me and my brother prob got 1 1/2 hours of sleep Friday night.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Looked like a lot of fun. I love that course. Played it a lot in Forza 2. That NSX was hot! Sounded like sex...

kcombs

GS=goes slow
my brother pissed them off cause as we took of at the light the Touareg was keeping up with them so they gunned it...lol

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Let me know if you go next year we'll have to bring the tegs and try to get on the track LOLOL

kcombs

GS=goes slow
^if we go next year we are not camping we will just drive for the day but yeah if we go we should ride down.
my brother raced his 944 at sebring before.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Yeah, no RV or camping crap for me. So most likely stay for the days and leave at night. Not like I'm that far out anyways. LOL