Security suggestions!

tegglyfe

So Fresh and So Clean
Just got my teggy was concerned about secutrity. Does anyone have any suggestions on some good ways to protect it?

DerekLS

Maybe a real good alarm system(viper, lojack, etc), relocate the hood release cable, kill switch, relocate battery to rear, detachable steering wheel & hub lock

tegglyfe

So Fresh and So Clean
Im probably gonna end up getting an alarm. Was wondering if anyone had one that worked good for them so far. Thanks for those suggestions.

96GSRteg

Tyler
the club. its basic and not theft proof by all means, but its a good physical deterrent to the average car jacker. and its cheap.

96PurpGS-R

LOLUMAD?
It seems like everybody talks about Viper when it comes to security alarms. Does anyone know much about Compustar? Sorry, I don't mean to thread jack.

CF_Smith

Integra Noob
It seems like everybody talks about Viper when it comes to security alarms. Does anyone know much about Compustar? Sorry, I don't mean to thread jack.
I don't know much about compustar, but viper alarms are very good quality from all the people that I hear, heck the new teg that I am buying this week comes with one