sedan handles on coupe

Oreoboi

picked up 2 db8 handles for a local junk yard. want to put them on my coupue but i dont have an alarm system, i was wondering wouuld it still be operational if i just changed them out?? thnx

goofygamer

I think it wouldn't be as functional to you if you installed the door handles without some sort of keyless entry system. If your only means of getting inside your car is to use your key, then, I'd find it very inconvenient to go through the trunk every time.

Oreoboi

thanx man i may just make the passanger side a dummy handle till i get an alarm system....

dlo253

Yeah that wouldn't work unless you are gonna keep your car unlocked.

Oreoboi

my passenger side it the only one that broken for now so ill keep and key on the driver side... just for a clean passenger side i guess =)

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i have them on my car, it sucks when you get locked out because your battery dies etc. crawling through a hatch of a gutted car with an x brace is the opposite of fun

dlo253

Hidden but accessible battery terminals... that is a must.
or a slim Jim lol.

Oreoboi

well it was just a suggestion i got all 4 handles from a local junkyard for 22 bucks.....couldnt pass that up

goofygamer

i have them on my car, it sucks when you get locked out because your battery dies etc. crawling through a hatch of a gutted car with an x brace is the opposite of fun
I had to crawl through the trunk numerous of times, but man yours sounds like an adventure...