sedona run AZ pics

rockadilla

thats right.
Aight dudes I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this but if it needs to be moved feel free to do so :)
-

These pics were from a local AZ meet/run and I thought some of u might enjoy em :D I think someone counted there was 231 total cars that showed up to the run, but I only got a few pics before the parks and recreation kicked us out because they were only expecting about 80 cars or so LOL!!! But it just proves the AZ scene is growing :D
-

I just took these with a crappy point and shoot :( sorry again if the pics are effing huge or small, I'm posting from my phone so I can't tell :what:

-
Anyway ENJOI! These were from the premeet and run up to sedona

NSX :drool:

My favorite integra there sexy as hell in person :D

Sick ass classic Rolls Royce haha :D bad pic tho :(

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Nice! I might have to cruise the teggy out to AZ next time I visit family. 231 cars is epic

rockadilla

thats right.
Yeah it was hella fun, except driving up the mountains I was scurred cuz I need a serious oil change/tune up BAD and the engine was running kinda weak :( haha

Nice! I might have to cruise the teggy out to AZ next time I visit family. 231 cars is epic
^
Do it man :D

definitely a good ass time! nice meeting you too
Hell yeah dude we should chill sometime or something :D oh btw there's an all integra meet going on in a couple weeks on the 14th, u should go :thumbs up cuz we need more people haha