Sell it or part it out?

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Lmao, I was like who the fuck is this guy thinking that's a type r, and then I saw it was you and got the sarcasm :lol:

I don't know how sales go in Jersey, but I doubt that would pass inspection, so I'm not sure if someone would want to buy it. Still I think you'd get around $1000 for it. I'd get an intake, do as much free cleanup as possible, and put it on craigslist for $1500 and see what happens. If someone offers you a little less let it go, you won't make much more parting that thing out after you factor in shipping and fees.

Haha, glad someone got it. You make a good point. I'm going to clean it up as much as possible and see if its worth selling.

How's the pass fender? I need one desperately lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
I'm not really sure, but its the fiberglass ricer one lol. And its up to you if you'd be willing to drive up here for it. If I were you, I'd wait to find an OEM one haha

Sent from my phone

R13

The other asshole
That thing has some minty door panels it looks like... Do want.

Sent from my toaster

zack11122

If all the heater vents are good. I'll take them. Mine are all screwed.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

R13

The other asshole
Mine has a cig burn, A cut and retard PO cut out 6x9 holes to ghetto mount speakers like the ricer he was.

Sent from my toaster

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
If all the heater vents are good. I'll take them. Mine are all screwed.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
Sorry man. As I said in my first post i'm only selling locally.

Mine has a cig burn, A cut and retard PO cut out 6x9 holes to ghetto mount speakers like the ricer he was.

Sent from my toaster
That sucks. But aren't you planning on getting rid of your teg anyway?

Sent from my phone

R13

The other asshole
Yeah but I'm still keeping an eye out for cheap things like that to make it more appealing, I may not be able to get rid of it for what I want anyway.

I know you can only do local though I'm just messin with you :lol:

Sent from my toaster

giLDC4

Slow&Low
If you sell it as is... in the US you can probably squeeze no more than $1,000 and that's a high price. Neh don't part it out. good luck with your sale.