Selling Body Kit?

Undead4Life

1989 Integra
Is there anybody on here that is selling a body kit for a 1992 LS? If there is anybody please tell me and let me know how much you want for it.

Thanks

Last edited:

newkid

go to yourhotcar.com there cheap as hell on there. they range frm 400 to 1000 befor shiping.

Omarlito21

go to yourhotcar.com there cheap as hell on there. they range frm 400 to 1000 befor shiping.
That site sucks big time imo I'm still waiting 4 a refund 2months later after they sent me the wrong item then claimed the item was damaged when I returned it

Undead4Life

1989 Integra
Would you guys recommend getting a body kit or not?

newkid

i like body kits. i hate lips. to me if you wanna change go drastice. dont put a stupid lip on it.lol thats just me tho.of course i am ganna paint my car neon green with a white pearl stripe of some sort down the side.lol8)

newkid

That site sucks big time imo I'm still waiting 4 a refund 2months later after they sent me the wrong item then claimed the item was damaged when I returned it
sorry to hear that man iv never delt with them i just liked a few of ther products. my friend delt with them and never hade a prom with them.?

emd513

get one if you like it just dont get one that will make the car look like one of those sci fi movie space cars. keep it looking real not futuristic.

ACJett

Enthusiast
To me, most body kits I've seen actually take away from one of the things I liked about integras in the first place, the design and the lines of the body. I'd rather make subtle changes to enhance a body design that I already like, then pop a kit on there and change the entire appearence of the car. That being said, I have seen some kits that look nice when done right. Just not too many.