Selling the DB, Entering the Nissan World...

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Well, I've had the DB7 for 2+ years now, and I stumbled upon a '90 300zx 2+2 that is absolutely mint at the same time an old friend offered to buy my 'teg, so I decided to go for it.

As much as I love the Integra, I'd like to try something else out. I'll be saying goodbye to the DB this weekend and the new owner will be driving her to South Carolina. I pickup my Z on Sunday :)

When I test drove it I was surprised by all the features it comes with! Power windows, locks, seats, heated mirrors, auto climate control, etc. More then the 'teg lol. White exterior with the tan leather interior. Car is bone stock and only has 88k original miles. Its so mint! It felt like being in a jet cockpit haha.

I'll have to upload some more recent pics of the 'teg so you guys can see the latest progress, because there's alot of I've done recently! In the meantime, here's the Z:

99tegjawn

I don't care what anyone says 300s are sick as hell. TT plans in the future?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sammich

damn son! what part of SC are you coming to? wish you woulda traded me those wheels first though -_-

99tegjawn

If your in maryland I would love to pick up any spare parts you may have I'm in Delaware.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XjoEnX

Noooooooo!!!!!!!! I love your Integra, sad to see it go :( Nice pick up on the Z though, you'll have a lot of fun with it.

JemmieN

not a girl lol
NOOOOO!!!!!! your DB was my absolute favorite car on this forum and only 2nd favorite tegto that slammed ABP with chrone wheels

...i've probably wouldve traded it also though for that. 88K miles is crazy!

is it turbo?

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
Sad to see you leave the Honda game but congrats on the new whip. Your DB was one of my favourites.