Shark Attack II Antenna.

Bizkit64

Yo?
Well I tried to order my antenna yesterday from:

http://www.locustom.com/antennas.htm

The Shark Attack II: pretty much the S2000 antenna I'd have to say, and they emailed me today refunding my money saying that they are sold out until Apr 10th or 20th. Anyone else know of a spot where I can buy this for 40-50 dollars? I really dont want to wait or go out and buy a 120 OEM S2K antenna.

Thanks

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Its Like putting a pimple on Jessica Biels ass. The antenna is so hideous on tegs, thats why Im shaving mine. Like you said who listens to the radio, so no relocate for me. There are a lot of people that shave the rear wiper too. So replacing the rear squirter isnt bad, seeing that it serves no purpose now. Im shaving that too.

ShinsenTuner

New and fresh.
I just use my iPod... the weird thing is. My car doesn't have an antennae, is that normal on 00' Integras...?

Spody02

Name: Cody
i have no idea
its normally next to the hatch on the pas side
you should check for a hole?

sonicvybe

new driver
The rear antenna was the first thing that got fixed on my car and now i want to remove it along with wiper. and lol at omniG2 last comment.

Rustegg

I heard that the reception is just as good or even better than oem. I am trying to get this antenna also imo it look amazing on tegs.

konerri

i got the whole 2007 Crv roof mount antenna. It's a little different from the s2000. i plan to block off/ shaving the original hole. I think mine was 50ish shipped from honda.

Last edited:

Mikeb353

Yeah i want one so bad. If you dont listen to your radio that much, what you can do it take your antena apart there should be a cable that lifts the antenna up and down what i did was just cut half of that cable and it looks alot smaller with the oem look, but it doesn't stick out like crazy. Im going to wait and get that shark antenna