she is not braking help!!!

entertainment

So im having an issue when i brake. the brake petal goes all the way down to the floor and it barely slows her down. ive replaced the brake booster, mastercylider and both cailbers. help plz

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Booster would be stiff pedal without response, mc, lines, and fluid would be soft pedal. I would consider taking it to a shop if you haven't already.
And I know only because of spent well over $2k in four months in braking issue

The Kev

Vtec? I have V-TAK! Son..
It is definitely a brake line problem...
1. The brake lines weren't bled....Need to bleed
2. Might need to replace brake lines
3. Replace brake lines with steel braided lines...

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Most the time the Ss lines aren't needed for dd use. Track use they seem to be a must, but I also have more braking issues than I would like to admit this year

TegraTiger

Brake-er one nine

Get THIS power brake bleeder. $80 at AutoZone.

I had the same problem, until I bleed all the air out of the brake lines.
  1. First I bled the brakes furthest away from the master cylinder, working my way to the closest.
  2. Weird thing was the pedal was still soft-ish. So I bled only the 2 rear wheels and that did the trick.
  3. After you bleed one wheel at a time, check the pedal. Keep going until it feels hard for you.
  4. Then take it for a test drive: drive real fast from a standing start then stomp on the brakes. If it stops like you want, there ya go. BUT, if it doesn't stop, uh-oh. Bleed more.
  5. Find a deserted parking lot or road somewhere to check your brakes.
Good luck.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Well that's dangerous. You'll notice a soft pedal, meaning your brakes are not properly going to engage. Going hella fast to test your brakes is as dumb as that signature about "burning rubber in front of an R8".
Plus, if you have new pads, slamming them will not go over well

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
unless you change it with a OEM one, or a used OEM one from a known working car, i wouldnt trust that shit. Got a orilleys brake booster, shits busted. BNIB