shift knob on auto

Surferman

Not sure if it will fit, but i know that this brand named "razo" made this autoshift knob that looked real nice and a few people but it on there teggys awhile back...bad thing is there discontinued i think i remember they were on ebay... i think the model number was Razo RA89A /RA90 or somthing.
found a quick pic:

Not sure about the knob you posted though maybe someone else can chime in

TheSkygun

yeah i think klutch has one on his.

ill keep doing research, i might just have to call their customer service and see if they know anything on there own product

bkirshr

User that is Registered
I really want one of these too, the model numbers that are for the automatic are:
RA89 - Silver
RA90 - Black
RA93 - Silver w/ Carbon Fiber
RA94 - Black w/ Carbon Fiber

I have been looking everywhere for these with no luck :( however I may have one lined up through a member on here who is doing an auto - manual swap!

TheSkygun

sounds like you might score ;]

doesnt have to be that kind for me, just like how it can look over the automatic shifter

but yeah, checked craigslist, ebay, and google to no luck. seems that the people that bought them are holding on to them for good reason xD

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Not sure if it will fit, but i know that this brand named "razo" made this autoshift knob that looked real nice and a few people but it on there teggys awhile back...bad thing is there discontinued i think i remember they were on ebay... i think the model number was Razo RA89A /RA90 or somthing.
found a quick pic:

Not sure about the knob you posted though maybe someone else can chime in
That's mine^ lol but yep, razo ra89. They're all discontinued so finding them is the trick. Manual knobs don't work, you need to be able to utilize the "button" function still

TheSkygun

until the day i can convert to a manual i'll attempt to make it a poser

i'll check out amazon then

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
That's mine^ lol but yep, razo ra89. They're all discontinued so finding them is the trick. Manual knobs don't work, you need to be able to utilize the "button" function still
So does the whole thing act as a button and goes down? Or is there a button on the other side?