ShinsenTuner's arduous journey to five speeds.

ShinsenTuner

New and fresh.
Hello, long time member... figured i'd have a build thread to categorize this small build...

Here is the victim:
2000 Integra LS 94xxxx miles... automatic.

*edit

Function & Form Type I coilovers installed... not cranked all the way down, the front could tuck a bit more though...

Last edited:

ShinsenTuner

New and fresh.
ur gonna need a lot more than that.....mounts, ecu, linkage....etc
You're a rather quick person to judge... but yes, all of those parts are in the works... next up will probably be a new clutch and the Hasport Auto->Manual mount. I should probably just purchase all new mounts since i'll be doing some anyway...

And yes rob, I picked up the legit LS transmission for 350.00 and possibly getting it refurbished with a new final drive and probably sand blast the casing. All in time.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
its not really judging....im just trying to help....i have a set of factory mounts if your interested.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
work with what you got, was going to do the same thing to my silverej8 way back when.

keep updated and take pics! :thumbup:

ShinsenTuner

New and fresh.
Transmission picked up, pedals, and clutch slave/master cylinder will be picked up tomarrrah. I'll post pictchas.

ShinsenTuner

New and fresh.
A little bit drunk and forgot take pictures... but... i'm a ricer and just bought an ARC shift knob, bwahhahaha... ah...

VTEC head should be done sometime next year, i'm not too worried about it at the moment.