ShinsenTuner's DVP GSR

Kyle

Definately dont see any kind of blue in it. Id more likely say its black but dvp is purple when the light shines on it, otherwise very black in appearance.

A ls wing does not > itr wing. Youre basing that on seeing so many cars or people that want itr wings. While the normal wing does look good it doesnt look as good and isnt even as functional.

!
"Functional" in the sense that 95% of people with them hardpark their cars? Then yes. I just see most people either shaving their Ls wings or getting a ITR one to replace them, which makes me like mine even more. But it's all in tastes so each to their own.

XjoEnX

I got nothing but love for DVP. Such and awesome color on an awesome car.

ShinsenTuner

New and fresh.
My sedan was involved in an accident years ago (backed into) and was sold. For a while I had an EJ8 Civic but that was totaled as well (rear ended). This DVP is my most recent car and I hope to keep it as long as I can.

PatEK

i would to if i had a sweet looking car like that, it's very nice man

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
August 17, definitely going to hard most likely parking on the top floor, we need to have a photoset

ShinsenTuner

New and fresh.
No doubt man. We'll try to meet up or something, the last Hard Park meet I attended was sort've strange considering the garage was blocked off and everyone met up at a huge parking lot instead lol

Don't feel afraid to come say what's up, you'll know my car when you see it!

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
No doubt man. We'll try to meet up or something, the last Hard Park meet I attended was sort've strange considering the garage was blocked off and everyone met up at a huge parking lot instead lol

Don't feel afraid to come say what's up, you'll know my car when you see it!
Lol your notice mine too, now that its painted