ShinsenTuner's DVP GSR

XjoEnX

I can see the purple shining. DVP is so sexy.

ShinsenTuner

New and fresh.
all the way to the left? definitely blue car man.....LOL
That's my buddy's Mugen Civic Si, it's a bit blue. ;)

Thanks for the kind compliments guys, the car has its flaws that I'm trying to work out! I have been trying to diagnose this "whirring" sound coming from the suspension while I drive, we thought it was a wheel bearing so the passenger side bearing was replaced (the sound would stop when turned)...

However, the sound persists now, just at a much lower volume. I wonder if it's just the tires (Dunlop Direzza DZ101) or something else. :???:

99TegLs

hey not to argue or anything, this is purely an opinion... The Ls wing looks a lot more "OEM" than the Type R. Yes, yes the Type R wing is OEM as well, but It just looks too tall on some integras, whereas I think every integra can pull off an Ls wing. You know?

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
^thats a lot of spoon performance... lol

Looking more oem is besides the point and a funny statement kinda lol. How can it look tall on some integras. It looks exactly the same on all of them. Any real itr wing that is. Why do you think mugen has a similar style? Its form and function but imo the mugen gen 1 wing suits youre statement perfectly. Looks tall on some and others looks good.

Last edited: