Shitty delivery habits=stolen shit.

480codyGSR

So I order a set of replacement motor mounts, they were only oem direct replacement. They were delivered through USPS. The box would not fit in my mailbox so it was left it near my door. I came home no box was there, so I check the tracking information and it says delivered. NO BOX!!!! I talked to the delivery USPS guy and he said he did deliver it. Why is it that people find it necessary to steal other peoples shit. I guess I need to set up a camera at the front door to my apartment to see who would do it and cut their fucking fingers off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XjoEnX

Never have parts delivered to your apartment man. It'll always get stolen. I have parts delivered to my work and the receptionist brings it straight to me.

Sorry to hear about it though. Fuck thieves.

480codyGSR

Never have parts delivered to your apartment man. It'll always get stolen. I have parts delivered to my work and the receptionist brings it straight to me.

Sorry to hear about it though. Fuck thieves.
I would typically do that but I'm in the army and if a package gets delivered there they will shut down the whole base until EOD (bomb squad) comes and checks the contents.... It would just be a mess.

But I've had a few other things delivered and no problems but they were also never just dropped by the door for hours

XjoEnX

I would typically do that but I'm in the army and if a package gets delivered there they will shut down the whole base until EOD (bomb squad) comes and checks the contents.... It would just be a mess.

But I've had a few other things delivered and no problems but they were also never just dropped by the door for hours

Haha good point. Then I would refrain from doing that. Maybe send it to a relative whose always home and pick it up from them later.

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
I have plants all over my front step. I don't know if that's an Asian thing, but it's like a jungle on my front steps. If the goods can't fit into the mailbox, the deliverer would just 'throw' it into the mass of plants. It has happened to me on multiple occasions. And yeah, f*** thieves.

dlo253

Piece of shit bastards. Dont get no lower than that.
I usually have them put the package in my laundry room lol. And text notification when its available.
you could always have them hold your packages at the post office too in the future...

white4d96

Burning oil like a boss
I guess that's one good thing about working nights, as I am almost always home when a package arrives. But if I'm not going to be, I leave a note with the address of where I will be and the drivers deliver it to me there. Just food for thought.

480codyGSR

Haha good point. Then I would refrain from doing that. Maybe send it to a relative whose always home and pick it up from them later.
I'm stationed in Virginia and my families are in Nebraska and Arizona... I'm practically fucked I guess... The really messed up part is the USPS man didnt even knock on the door. My wife was home all DAMN DAY!!!!

480codyGSR

Ya these are all good ideas... I guess I will just never use USPS again. Wasn't my choice of shipping as it was from an eBay seller. Haven't had problems with any other delivery service.

JemmieN

not a girl lol
I have plants all over my front step. I don't know if that's an Asian thing, but it's like a jungle on my front steps. If the goods can't fit into the mailbox, the deliverer would just 'throw' it into the mass of plants. It has happened to me on multiple occasions. And yeah, f*** thieves.
LOL it is an asian thing, my house used to be like that too

sucks what happened. got a check delivered to my new place and they just left it outside in front of my door, neighbor lives like 10 feet from me

480codyGSR

My neighbor is some wanna be thug/hoodlum and his door is about 4.5 feet from my door. Wouldn't be surprised if it were him or his little thuggits/hoodlum crew that buy weed from him. Fuck I hate where I'm living.

99TegLs

offer them weed if they give it back, record it on tape, then get them arrested! haha just an idea