Short ram installation

Rizzel56

I have a k&n short ram intake....installed on my car on the intake pipe there are two holes i kno one is for the over flow but does it go in the hole or to the little pipe???? and what goes to the other hole plz help...

Cman46290

this thread is extremely hard to understand.

My intake has one hose coming off of it... going to the valve cover.

96GSRteg

Tyler
it should only have 3 holes. one for the "overflow" that you mentioned, which is a pressure relief basically, and two big holes to attach the throttle body and one for the filter...

Cman46290

from how he put it... he isnt talking about the inlet or outlet of the piping... sounds like there are 2 additional holes in the pipe itself...? hard to tell by his wording.

Help us help you... pics please

96GSRteg

Tyler
from how he put it... he isnt talking about the inlet or outlet of the piping... sounds like there are 2 additional holes in the pipe itself...? hard to tell by his wording.

Help us help you... pics please
i know i was just being facetious lol. gonna need some pics.

hgocasca

level 77 troll
The other one may be for the line that goes to the intake manifold. The g2 guys know what I'm talking about. Just cap it off, it's not needed

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
you may have gotten one for a g2 or a b16 cap off all unnecessary holes. One goes to the VC and the rest are un needed