short shifters

redg2

ok so im bout to do a munual swap wanted to buy a short shifter.which short shiters are the best bang for the buck and do i need the stock shift linkages to put in the short shifter or do they come with aftermarket ones?
thanks

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
I've always used Skunk2, and B&M ones are good, dont buy the cheap ebay ones, they're break! If you are doin an Auto to Manual swap you will need the shift linkage from a manual integra, the short shifter will bolt right on to that!

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I got some when I ordered my short shifter, when I take out the short shifter I'm putting them in.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
<--- skunk2 dual bend & knob + es shifter bushings

redg2

im still not sure about which one i want if i get the tmw ill get the es bushing if i get he nuespeed it comes wit bushings..im not sure which one to get

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
I really wish I had gotten tmw...I have Dc sports, it was a gift. Next time I buy one,it will def. be TMW. I've driven skunk2 on an Dc integra, I'm not sure wich bend it was,but I didn't care for it...

I DID HAVE AN EBAY ONE...and it did break! I didn't have the time between class/work when it happened,so I drove around with a towel over my shifter stub for about 3 weeks hahaha shit sucked! I actually cut my hand the night I did it. I was driving to the highway to street race,and snapppppppppppppppp,knob was in my hand,and the gear shifter was in between 1st and 2nd

redg2

^haha
imma prolly get the tmw its a lil cheaper and get some ES bushings

what do you guys think about weighed shift knobs? nessecary?

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I'd like a short shifter... Haven't put too much research into it, but Its looking like people like the skunk2.

My buddy has an Ebay one on his EK. I can't wait till it snaps. lol