Short throw shifter

Rayda9

I got a B&M short throw shifter with a 30% throw reduction.. I want moar throw reduction! What's a good short throw shifter to look for and what's the throw reduction on it?

white4d96

Burning oil like a boss

Ditch your B&M. You'll thank me later.

I have a Junk2 and it's decent, but I am planning on chucking it for a Buddy Club if I end up keeping my car.

Rayda9

Ditch your B&M. You'll thank me later.

I have a Junk2 and it's decent, but I am planning on chucking it for a Buddy Club if I end up keeping my car.
I believe you are right. The b&m is nice and all but I want something better with close to 50+% throw reduction. Not looking for junk2 anyway for that. They can't even list their throw reductions so I assume it's close to stock. Does buddy club make an sts for the DA chassis? (90-93)

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
Not something i have, but something i read, TWM has a short shifter with 3 inch reduction and 55% throw reduction. 1.25" and 2" red. with 40% too, not sure on that.

Sent from my DC4

Rayda9

Not something i have, but something i read, TWM has a short shifter with 3 inch reduction and 55% throw reduction. 1.25" and 2" red. with 40% too, not sure on that.

Sent from my DC4
Hmmm... Interesting, I'm gonna have to look in to that, thanks for the info! I appreciate it!

white4d96

Burning oil like a boss
There's always the K-Tuned shifter as well. It's adjustable in about a bazillion different parameters so you can tailor it to your liking. It costs though.

Rayda9

There's always the K-Tuned shifter as well. It's adjustable in about a bazillion different parameters so you can tailor it to your liking. It costs though.
K-Tuned did look nice and all for sure, I had been looking at it but wasn't too sure if i'd like to get that or not due to the price.. But you get what you pay for I suppose lol.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Read up on the negative effects it has on the gearbox. Also it takes your hand further from the steering wheel

HooliganSKATE

I've got a twm short throw, and if you want the shortest throw that's where your going to get it. I didn't know about them being bad for your tranny, learn somethin new everyday

Rayda9

All good info. Feed me more info, I can use all I can get. And where can I go to find out about those so called negative effects on the gearbox?