shorty antenna for Integras?

redgsr

are there any shorty antennas for integras? would like to get one of those 3-5in rubber ones. stock gsr is too long and ruins the flow of the rear imo. i took off the rear wiper and now the antenna sticks out too much

i saw something about a shark 2

redgsr

they look like they are but i'm looking for something cheaper and simpler. like a basic screw on stubby antenna, not the whole powered one.

atomic_peach

I have read a lot about the Shark Attack II antenna. I plan on buying one myself once I get the money (I'm broke). The only place I can see buying them is here. It's the only antenna I know of that easily and aesthetically replaces the powered antenna. I've seen a couple tegs that have them and they look fine, much better than the stock always being up.

Last edited:

Kiss My ASS

Fuba antenna off eBay is like $45 or so. Just pick one up for my teg but gonna mount it inthe roof since I've shaved off my antenna hole.

phatintegra

Banned
Have the OEM S2K. Tell the truth the radia station works better on the factory Integra antenna. If you want AM station as well use metel washer instead of plastic one.