should i boost

97tegra_marco

Yes it comes with all that, injectors, oil returnb line, bov, wastegate, downpipe, greddy piping, turbo timer etc...im just gonna boost, and learn from my mistake if there is one...

97tegra_marco

It comes whit greddy blow off valve greeady pipping greeady Turbo timer n Turbo Gage. Turbonetic wadtegaste. 650cc RC injectors Hondata s100 chip down pipe boosto controlled oil refund lines maniflod 50trim Turbo and more

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Make sure they're genuine. They cost a lot more than that. Injectors are 2-300.

gs300cky

thats a super cheap but great deal if its all legit not one off crap. and learn from all of our mistakes bro dont cost yourself more money or even a new engine cuz you dont wanna listen to us. im one person who did what you did and just started buying crap and doin this and that and i ended up 15grand in the hole with nothing good to show for any of it plus i could have easily saved 10g of that money had i listened
ALL OF US HERE just want you to be happy and not get f* in the end. you just cant jump the gun bro

Prozon

Kris
^^ He speaks truth.

Dealing with knock-off's seems like a good way to go, yeah they're half the price.. but in a month when your whole setup has gone to shit and your car is breaking down.. you might start regretting it.

cashoes

Just my 2 cents. If your going to boost the you have to step up your maintenance on the car oil changed earlier fouled sparkplugs etc. Try and get it tuned soon after.

Prozon

Kris
Fouled plugs won't be an issue with a good tune and the proper fuel. I don't believe you need to change your oil more often either. I change my oil every 5,000 miles.