Should I buy these ASA wheels?

Josephp22

I can buy these wheels for $150. Should I do it? I currently have steelies with hubcaps. I have been searching for LS Meshes but can't find any at the price I'm looking for.

embr

seems like a good deal as long as there all in good shape, all that matters is if you like em on your teggy.

JGvtec

Do they come with the tires? Im sure you could make a quick buck off of them if you wanted. I personally like steelies.

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
Steelies are heavy, rust easily, and need donuts for tires.

If they have good tires pick em up then sell em down the road

ice raptor

i smell cinnamon rolls!
i think they look alright, a little bland imo but like everyone said its if YOU like them, if not dont buy them or flip them for a quick buck

Cripton805

Get these. Anything is better than steelies. I had one F' up on me already w/ a brand new tire. F' steelies. lol

These have the ability to look clean. Imagine these powder coded bronze with 195-50-15 tires a 2" drop on whatever you have. 5star rims

I don't like the center cap at all and it ruins the looks of the rims.

01FTW

Damn thats a good price for those wheels. Ive never even heard of ASA before but I like that style a lot. I'd get them for mine if I had the choice. BUY THEM.

Josephp22

The tires on these need to be replaced asap. I'm trying to find Ls mesh for around $250 and okay tires

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Most are around $200 bald in this area, harder to find not completely rashed. Mine have some scuffs but nothing that can't be polished out, cost me 200 bald

Cripton805

I think these have the potential to look 100x better than LS Mesh. I like LS Mesh, but I can picture these on a DC2 and it is niceee. Try to hagle it to $125.

Thats cheap and have them lying around. Extra set of rims is always handy